Catholic. Pro-Life. Husband. Father.
Alderman on the De Pere City Council. Director of User Support & Web Services at St. Norbert College. ITIL Foundation Certified in IT Service Management. Member and Local Chapter Officer in Titletown HDI. † 2014 recipient of inaugural "Faith That Works" award from The Compass and the Catholic Diocese of Green Bay. †
Rosary maker. Church singer. 17 gallon blood donor. Downhill skier. Electronics/home automation tinkerer. Political junkie. Harley Davidson rider.
Green Bay Packers owner and season ticket holder. St. Norbert College mens hockey season ticket holder. Anaheim Angels.
Classic rock. A cappella/barbershop.
Styx. Rush. Eagles. Pink Floyd. Pentatonix. Home Free.
my recent tweetsTweets by @crevier
my strengthsStrengthsQuest is a tool that allows me discover my talents along with tools to help me use them to achieve academic, career, and personal success. My top five talent themes are:
- Belief - People who are especially talented in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.
- Developer - People who are especially talented in the Developer theme recognize and cultivate the potential in others. They spot the signs of each small improvement and derive satisfaction from these improvements.
- Communication - People who are especially talented in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.
- Context - People who are especially talented in the Context theme enjoy thinking about the past. They understand the present by researching its history.
- Harmony - People who are especially talented in the Harmony theme look for consensus. They don't enjoy conflict; rather, they seek areas of agreement.
my web sites
Be real. Be there. Be awesome.